Friday, July 5, 2013

Issues Resolved...

Sitting here not knowing what to say or where I am going with this. Sometimes my best work starts that way, no promises this time though!

It's early July, and I can say life is good. There have been a few self induced speed bumps over the last month or so, but I quickly resolved those issues and the seas are calm again(for the time being.)

I have done more than my share of stupid acts over the last few months. On the upside of that, I have reflected what I did, chastised myself for being foolish and made amends for those thoughtless and selfish acts. And NO, I will not go into details, there are too many people out there that have more than enough information to try and blackmail me.

I guess what I am trying to say is, it's okay to make mistakes, as long as you own up to the consequences and make the situation right again. Yes, feelings got hurt, I take full responsibility for that, but I have mended those fences, and all are moving on!

I have spent the last two months adjusting to a new position at work(which I love) adjusting to a new place to live(which I also love) and spending a little bit if time in Key West, FL The latter was too brief, but I am already planning for my next adventure.

We all change daily, sometimes we don't like what we become, but we have the power to change that. A dear friend came up to me recently and apologized for talking about me behind my back. I told her it was okay, I never heard what she said, and I didn't care. Not that I was worried about the bad press, or what people thought of me,  but for the one opinion I am most concerned with, and the one opinion that I care about which is my own!

Yes that sounds very egotistical, and conceited, but it's very true. Yes I care what people say about me, but the bottom line and end of story is I know the whole truth, and they may not. And I am the only one that can change my attitude, no matter how much others may try.

I guess what I am trying to say is, I know I have faults, like we all do, and I try every day to make them less significant to all parties involved,

Life is an adventure, not a chore, that's how I live it! Mistakes will be made, but more importantly, cherished memories will be made as well.

Until next time...

1 comment: